Welcome to the 州立大学连接计划
The mission of the 州立大学连接计划 is to provide a quality academic program which serves as a pathway for students who desire to ultimately gain acceptance into 南方大学 at Baton Rouge (SUBR) or 南方大学 at New Orleans (SUNO). Connect provides students with the academic foundation necessary to reach their true potential and successfully transfer into the four-year institutions while providing an enjoyable collegiate experience.
加州大学联系会 offers developmental and beginning college-level courses to new first-time freshmen who do not meet the admission requirements to gain acceptance into 南方大学 at Baton Rouge (SUBR) or 南方大学 at New Orleans (SUNO). 学生 may be referred for consideration to enroll in the 州立大学连接计划.
Such students will be allowed to enroll in the program through SUSLA and attend classes offered on the SUBR or SUNO campuses. SUSLA is the “HOME” campus, and the four-year institution is the “HOST” institution. 当学生完成学业时, 最少的, 15 transferable hours of college-level work (including college-level English and Math) and attained an overall grade point average of at least 2.0, he or she is eligible to transfer to SUBR or SUNO. The transfer process is a seamless and collaborative effort between SUSLA and the four-year institution.
Participation in the 州立大学连接计划 prepares this population of students to ultimately enroll as a SUBR or SUNO student. Participants will have access to all university resources and activities on the SUBR or SUNO campuses and may opt to also reside in campus housing provided by the host campus. For those who do not wish to transfer, he or she can also attain an Associate Degree with SUSLA. Those degrees include the General Studies (AGS), 路易斯安那州转移(AALT), 或路易斯安那州转移(ASLT).
The 加州大学联系会 program is designed with new, 第一次入学的学生, transfer students will be considered for participation on a case-by-case basis. After a review of the college transcript(s), the Director of 招生 and the Coordinator of Connect Programs will decide if the transfer student is eligible for the program.
- The applicant must first apply for admission to the four-year institution.
- Applicants must pay the required application fee to the four-year institution.
- Applicants are to submit all required documents to be admitted into the four-year institution.
- American College Test (ACT) or Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the Accuplacer – Next Generation Test scores (for placement purposes only).
- Proof of current immunization records MUST be submitted to SUBR or SUNO.
- The applicant can be a transfer student and must be eligible to return to his or her prior institution(s). All transfer students will be evaluated on a case by case basis to determine eligibility based upon the number of credits earned from the prior institution(s).
- Transcripts from the prior institution(s).
- Upon review, the four-year institution may REFER the student for participation in Connect.
Applicants have the right to take the Accuplacer – Next Generation Test, 自费, to test into a higher level of either English or Mathematics.
点击 在这里 查看.
点击 在这里 to schedule an appointment with an academic advisor.